Some of the amazing barn finds, listed and able to source straight from our feed.
These are updated automatically by the hour.
If you know of any additional feeds please shoot us a message now via our contact page here.
- Low Mileage Custom: 1966 Cadillac Deville WagonQuite possibly the epitome of style, luxury, and comfort, this 1966 Cadillac Deville was custom built for Ralph Levin, who previously owned a car museum that went belly up in 2010. When this car was auctioned... Read More » The post Low Mileage Custom: 1966 Cadillac Deville Wagon appeared ... read more
- Sweet Oil-Burner: 1984 Mazda B2200 Diesel
- Affordable Project: 1946 Ford Tudor Sedan
- Ivy League 1.5 Ton: 1946 Studebaker M16
- Gardening Gloves Required: C1 Corvette DuoThe recent post about a Porsche 911 showing off its algae-coated exterior may be the sign of a new trend: preserving vegetation on the exteriors of long-idled cars. This 1956 Corvette is seen where it was... Read More » The post Gardening Gloves Required: C1 Corvette Duo appeared first ... read more
- 5 Pounds Of Metal Flake: 1950 Dodge Coronet
- Hot Rod Ready: 1955 Chevrolet 210
- Rare ‘4 Barrow’ Option! 1970 ‘Cuda ProjectWarning: don’t read this post unless your tetanus booster is up to date! This thoroughly beaten 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda looks like the vehicular version of Gene Hackman’s character “Popeye” Doyle, in the 1975 movie The French... Read More » The post Rare ‘4 Barrow’ Option! 1970 ‘Cuda Project appeared ... read more
- Barn Find ASC McLaren: 1986 Mercury Capri
- 44 MPG: 1981 Datsun 720 King Cab Diesel
- E-Class Alternative: 5-Speed 1988 Mazda 929Here’s a car that’s already extinct before you factor in the extreme outlier on the feature list: a rear-wheel drive 1988 Mazda 929. These are often overshadowed by Toyota’s Cressida of the same era, but here’s... Read More » The post E-Class Alternative: 5-Speed 1988 Mazda 929 appeared first ... read more
- Return of the Golden Sahara: George Barris Lincoln CapriThis famed Petersen Motorama showcar was lost for 50 years, but has since returned to light and is now slated to go to auction at Mecum’s Indianapolis event in May. The 1953 Lincoln Capri on which... Read More » The post Return of the Golden Sahara: George Barris Lincoln ... read more
- “A Pinnacle Of Preservation”: 1967 Chevrolet CorvetteThe seller describes this 1967 big-block, air conditioned, manual transmission (salivating yet?) Corvette as “a pinnacle of preservation.” Based on the description in the auction listed here on eBay, they are correct. 42 bids so far have... Read More » The post “A Pinnacle Of Preservation”: 1967 Chevrolet Corvette appeared ... read more
- T-Tops and 4-Speed: 1978 Dodge AspenAs a replacement for the Dart/Valiant/Duster, the Aspen and Volaré don’t seem to be as popular with collectors. This 1978 Dodge Aspen has a couple of nice and somewhat unusual features which sets it apart from the... Read More » The post T-Tops and 4-Speed: 1978 Dodge Aspen appeared first ... read more
- West Coast Coupe: 1956 Jaguar XK140