Classic Car Curation will endeavour to bring you all the latest photographs from the various shows and events going on throughout the UK.
Please feel free to send us your snaps at any similar events! – You can email them directly to myself firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply click the relevant album you would like to view.
Classic Car Curation
- Donington Historic Festival Celebrate Most Memorable EventsDonington Historic Festival will celebrate one of its most memorable events – the rain-soaked 1993 European Grand Prix. One of the most memorable events in the history of Donington Park, the rain-soaked 1993 European Grand Prix, will be celebrated at this year’s Donington Historic Festival (May 4, 5 and 6) ... read more
- Unquestionably Fast – Brabham BT62 Video Teases DevoteesYou may recall Brabham Automotive recently launched itself back into high-speed prominence once again, with Formula 1 driver and Le Mans legend David Brabham heading the rejuvenated company. With its unveiling imminent, the all-new Brabham BT62 is set continue the lineage of the marque’s greatest and most memorable cars, from ... read more
- Procession Of 60 Iconic BTCC Cars Mark 60 Years BTCCSilverstone fanatics will be pleased to learn that plans to celebrate 60 years of the evergreen and ever-popular MSA British Touring Car Championship at this summer’s Classic (20-22 July) have moved up yet another gear with confirmation of a special track parade on Tin Top Sunday. Diamond Jubilee Marking the ... read more
- Mini Adventure For Mark Burnett & Dickie Meaden At Goodwood 76MMIt was a Mini adventure for Burlen Managing Director Mark Burnett and Dickie Meaden, who raced a Swiftune-prepared, ex-Jon Mowatt Mini 1275GT in the extremely baltic conditions at last weekend’s 76MM meet at Goodwood. Burlen Ltd, the world’s only manufacturer of genuine SU (Skinners Union), AMAL and Zenith carburettors, lined ... read more
- Movember Official Charity Partner For London To Brighton Veteran Car RunWhether it be personal, friends or relatives, cancer will reach out and touch just about every person, which depending on your age, sex and lifestyles could be bombshell delivered at any given time. The Royal Automobile Club, organiser of the iconic Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run, supported ... read more
- Edd China Gets XK70 Jaguar Festival InvitationJaguars may not be everyone’s favourite classic car, but whether you own one, or just enjoy pointing that expensive camera lens towards, then a good Jag-Fest is great place to find those glorious big cats. Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb The number of attractions confirmed for this summer’s XK70 Jaguar Festival at ... read more
- Sporting Hero: Jim Clark The Best Of The BestDreams are for those who live within themselves, but motorsport has lifted the spirit of many a boy and father through the decades. Jim Clark Jim Clark is one such genuine sporting hero. Driving for Lotus throughout his professional career, he was twice a World Champion, in 1963 and 1965, ... read more
- Incredible European Classics Go Under The Hammer – Shipped For FreeEuropean classics will go under the hammer this weekend, and best of all, successful bidders will receive free shipping, customs and VAT. Seems to good to be true? Yes, rare and pristine condition European classics will be auctioned off this weekend, with bidding coming in from all over Europe and ... read more
- Ultra Rare Jaguar E-Type For Sale Following Return To Blighty From USA
- Fast Fords Trending At Classic Car Auctions ‘Everyman’ SaleWith only four days remaining until the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show opens it’s doors, investors and prospective buyers are looking at auction lots in a bid to decide which, if any they might target. Classic Car Auctions Classic Car Auctions (CCA) will hold its biggest sale of ... read more