Classic Car Curation will endeavour to bring you all the latest photographs from the various shows and events going on throughout the UK.
Please feel free to send us your snaps at any similar events! – You can email them directly to myself firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply click the relevant album you would like to view.
Classic Car Curation
- Your Car Could Be The Star of Brand New Flywheel ConcoursA new concours competition, the Flywheel Concours will encourage owners of eligible vehicles to nominate their cars for inclusion. The Classic & Sports Car Show in association with Flywheel (Bicester Heritage, 23-24 June) stipulated there will be six separate themed classes, all curated by experienced classic motoring and motorsport consultant ... read more
- James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Goes Under The Hammer £1,200,000 – £1,600,000Prospective bidders could well be ‘shaken and stirred’ when they attend the forthcoming Goodwood Festival of Speed Sale, as the 1965 Aston Martin DB5 driven by James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) in the 1995 motion picture GoldenEye goes under the hammer. Offered by Bonhams, this desirable classic has an estimate of ... read more
- Olympic Champion Sir Chris Hoy Races At Silverstone ClassicThis summer’s Silverstone Classic welcomes none other than Olympic cycling ace Sir Chris Hoy MBE into the motorsport racing fold, as the 11 world champion endeavours to add yet another title to his illustrious career. The six times Olympic champion retired in 2013, but in a bid to sustain ... read more
- Replacement Shells Prove Classic Mini Popularity Stronger Than EverReplacement MK1 Mini shell sales have hit the so called roof, with companies such as British Motor Heritage (BMH) being apparently ‘stunned’ at the scale of orders since first displaying its prototype shell at the 2016 NEC Classic Motor Show. BMH’s Managing Director John Yea said: “A few ... read more
- Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico Breaks World Record Selling For £50,625Frantic bidding was the order of the day at the Silverstone Auctions’ inaugural Sale of Ferraris, with figures topping the £5 million mark. Star of the Italian stallions was a stunning 1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona selling to a room full of applause for a premium inclusive £540,000. The ‘Prancing ... read more
- 1950 BRM V16 Centre Of Attraction At Beaulieu Spring AutojumbleThe National Motor Museum Trust’s 1950 BRM V16 was the centre of attraction at the Beaulieu Spring Autojumble this weekend, as hundreds of onlookers got the chance to inspect it’s newly restored engine. Chief Engineer and National Motor Museum Manager Doug Hill took to the wheel of the iconic British ... read more
- Seriously Cool Historical Flirtations Under Classic Car Auctions HammerClassic car auctions can throw up some seriously cool historical flirtations, none more so than the forthcoming Classic Car Sale which takes place Saturday 2nd June at The Warwickshire Event Centre near Leamington Spa. Hosted by CCA, this eclectic auction event has some impressive headliners amongst it’s stimulating lot list. ... read more
- Land Rover Legends Head For Bicester HeritageThe Land Rover Legends event is exactly one week and counting away from kick-off and will be hosted at the popular Bicester Heritage. Scores of the legendary ‘mud-plugging’ icons will head for this spectacular 4-wheel drive frenzy, which will also host the first National Awards for Land Rover vehicles. 70 ... read more
- RM Sotheby’s Monaco Sale Accumulates €23,317,290 SalesIn a battle of wits and supremacy at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on 12 May, the unique 2018 Lamborghini Huracán, which had been donated by Automobili Lamborghini to His Holiness Pope Francis, reached a staggering €809,375 (est. €250k – €350k) as it went under the hammer of affluence at ... read more
- Jaw Dropping Fast Ford RS1600i Could Be Yours For £97,500.00As prices rocket quicker than the average car thief, fast Fords are rapidly giving potential investors the proverbial kick in the nuts. However this could be an opportunity to gain legal possession of that 80’s classic – the Ford RS 1600i. That said, the staggering price of £97,500.00 could ... read more