The Morgan Motor Company is a family-owned British motor car manufacturer that was founded in 1910 by Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan.
Morgan is based in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire and employs 177 people producing “in excess of 1300” cars per year, all assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately six months, although it has been as long as ten years in the past.
There is also a visitor centre and museum feature exhibits about the company’s history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
Morgan News Feed
- Morgan Stars alongside David Gandy in Aspinal Of London Launch
- First Morgan Aero GT rolls off Morgan’s Pickersleigh Road production line
- Morgan Motor Company to bring iconic Routemaster Bus back to the British public
- Morgan Motor Company Teases Plus 8 50th Anniversary Edition Ahead of Geneva Motor Show Reveal
- Record Growth and Profit for Morgan Motor CompanyMorgan Motor Company has today announced record profitability and growth as it continues to roll out a long-term strategy plan under the guidance of Chairman Dominic Riley, Managing Director Steve Morris and family shareholders – keeping up the positive momentum ... read more
- Morgan Motor Company to celebrate 50 years of the iconic Plus 8 with limited edition anniversary model due in 2018
- Colin Boden appointed as Group Financial Director of the Morgan Motor CompanyMorgan Motor Company, the world’s longest running family owned motor manufacturer, are delighted to announce the appointment of Colin Boden as Group Financial Director with immediate effect. As Group Financial Director, Colin will not only be responsible for the financial ... read more
- Thrill On The Hill 2018
- EV3 Project Update – December 2017
- Morgan Motor Company and Friday Beer introduce the latest range of Morgan beerFollowing the huge success of the first range of Morgan Ale, the Morgan Motor Company and Friday Beer Co. are delighted to introduce a unique pilsner style craft lager to the range. No. 29 Pils joins the previous range of Morgan Ale and is now available to ... read more
- Morgan Motor Company launches race-inspired Aero GTMorgan Motor Company has announced a new “gloves off” variant of the Aero 8: the race-inspired Aero GT Limited to just eight examples, the Aero GT will mark the end of Aero 8 production at Morgan’s Pickersleigh Road factory Aero GT is fitted with new hand-worked body ... read more
- A second year of motorsport success for Morgan and University of WolverhamptonYet another thrilling season of Morgan motorsport has come to a close as the 2017 AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge ends with the final round of the year at Snetterton. Each of the Morgan race cars are now back in their respective garages and workshops, ready for winter enhancements, ... read more
- Elliot Paterson claims his second AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge ChampionshipElliot Paterson claims his second AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Championship, winning the 2017 season in a Morgan ARV6. Elliot Paterson has claimed his second AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge Championship, at the wheel of a new Morgan ARV6. The Scottish racer dominated this ... read more
- National Morgan Dealer Open DayFamily-owned British marque, Morgan Motor Company, announces that the inaugural National Morgan Dealer Open Day will take place on October 14th After a successful year for Morgan and a significant national customer event (Run for the Hills, Malvern, August 2017), Morgan wishes to ... read more
- Run For The Hills 2017
- Pickersleigh 3 parade at Run For The Hills 2017
- 10 things to see and do at Run For The Hills 2017Introducing Run For The Hills, Morgan’s main event for 2017 that promises a memorable weekend of entertainment for all the family. Join 1000’s of Morgan owners and fans from around the world on the 26th & 27th of August 2017 at the Malvern Three ... read more
- Get involved in motorsport at Run For The HillsAutoSOLO Test your technical driving prowess and pit your Morgan driving talents against other owners as part of the AutoSOLO at Run For The Hills. The AutoSOLO will take place on the Saturday, and is open to 4 wheeled Morgans only. Entries are ... read more
- Pickersleigh 3 announced for Run For The HillsThe Morgan Motor Company are delighted to announce a new addition to the Run For The Hills list of attractions. Taking place on 26th and 27th of August at the Malvern Three Counties Showground, Run For The Hills is a weekend celebration of all ... read more
- Morgan Motor Company re-acquires Malvern home with land acquisition dealLand sold in 2006 is re-acquired securing home of Morgan Motor Company Record trading year sees 14% year-on-year revenue growth Employment at highest level in company history Acquisition includes Morgan Visitor Centre which welcomes 30,000 guests each year Morgan is committed to Malvern, home ... read more