Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986, which is why we have added this great feed to our growing list of interesting and informative news.
Updated each and every hour bringing you the most relevant, interesting and stimulating information straight to your device.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
- Why the Silverstone Speedmachine festival is the place to be this weekendIf your plans for the Bank Holiday weekend are presently limited to cleaning the decking or painting the fence, the inaugural Speedmachine festival might offer more excitement. Designed to coincide with the British round of the 2018 World Rallycross Championship, Speedmachine will bring together motorsport, music, food, and more ... read more
- 2018 Ford Mustang is greener and noisierThe 2018 Ford Mustang is now available to order in the UK from £36,645, with upgrades including the addition of an Active Exhaust for 2.3-litre Ecoboost models, and a powerful 1,000-Watt, 12-speaker B&O Play audio option for all models. The model year updates for the world’s best-selling coupe also include ... read more
- New 2019 BMW X5 SUV teased during testingThe new BMW X5 will be revealed later this year and as part of the build-up, BMW has released images of a disguised model undergoing testing. This is very much a first tease, rather than a detailed tech preview. All BMW’s saying is that it’s undergoing testing across the world, ... read more
- Swift sale: Suzuki sharpens new Swift Sport offers – but be quickThe new Suzuki Swift Sport has already had a launch price cut of £1,500, following the firm’s eyebrow-raising announcement that it would cost a steep £17,999 from launch on June 1. Now, the firm is doubling down on its efforts to correct this pricing mis-step with another added incentive: zero ... read more
- Volvo is Which? Car Brand of the Year 2018Volvo has been awarded the Which? Car Brand of the Year Award in the consumer champion’s 2018 awards, beating Hyundai, Lexus and Toyota to the title. Now in its 12th year, the Which? Awards celebrate brands who put consumers first. The Car Brand of the Year Award is one that’s ... read more
- Ferrari SP38 is the latest One-Off creationThis is the Ferrari SP38: the latest creation from Maranello’s One-Off programme. Designed by the Ferrari Design Centre and based on the running gear of the 488 GTB, the transformation is so comprehensive, it looks like an entirely new model. The bespoke supercar was handed over to one of ... read more
- The 100th Bugatti Chiron leaves MolsheimOne-fifth of total Bugatti Chiron production has been completed, with the news that the 100th hypercar has left the company’s headquarters in Molsheim. It looks like the entire team was on hand to mark the occassion, creating a kind of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover vibe, ... read more
- Used car values are on the up says Auto TraderThe new car market may still be in the doldrums, but the used car sector is booming, according to the latest figures released by Auto Trader. At an average car price of £12,769, used values in April 2018 were some 7 percent higher when compared to the same period ... read more
- Facelifted Kia Sportage revealed ahead of autumn 2018 launchThe Kia Sportage SUV is the firm’s best-selling car in the UK, occasionally even breaking into the British top 10 best-sellers chart. To ensure momentum is maintained, Kia has treated it to a mid-life facelift. 2017’s best-selling cars in Britain As is the way these days, visual tweaks are modest. ... read more
- Now you can arrange to test drive a Volvo on AmazonAmazon’s Prime Now service is designed for shoppers who find next-day deliveries just a little bit slow. If you want something and you want it within two hours, you’ve got it, providing you live in the right postcode and have signed up to Amazon Prime. But forget toothpaste, ... read more
- The new 150hp Vauxhall Corsa GSI will do 0-62mph in 8.9 secondsThe new Vauxhall Corsa GSI opens for ordering in July 2018, and although we still don’t know how much it will cost, we do know the engine it will use: a 150hp 1.4-litre turbo petrol. This helps the warm hatch accelerate from 0-62mph in 8.9 seconds, onto a top speed ... read more
- Wild cats: extreme Lister Jaguars are auction starsThe 208mph, 666hp Lister Thunder might be grabbing the new car headlines, but there’s more to Cambridgeshire-based Lister than a lightning-quick Jaguar F-Type. Last weekend, Historics at Brooklands went all ‘Blue Peter’, presenting a trio of cars Lister made earlier. They formed part of a collection included in a ... read more
- Government Clean Air Strategy will ‘improve air quality’Environment secretary Michael Gove will today launch a new Clean Air Strategy, which aims to cut deaths from air pollution. The plans are a key part of the government’s 25-year goal to leave the environment “in a better state than we found it”. Air pollution is Britain’s fourth biggest cause ... read more
- Volvo is first to give ‘real’ fuel economy data across its rangeUnless you’ve managed to avoid the news for the last three years, you’ll know that the long-running ‘NEDC’ emissions and fuel economy testing regime has come under criticism. The huge gulf between the results from the official figures quoted online and in brochures, and the performance of cars in ... read more
- The cheapest cars to service – and the most expensiveRegular servicing and maintenance is essential if you want a happy and healthy car, but it accounts for a significant chunk of the overall running costs. Missing a scheduled service is a false economy and could lead to problems further down the line. But what is the cheapest car ... read more
- Video: Mike Brewer reveals all about new Wheeler DealersWheeler Dealers returns this week for an incredible 15th series. The car restoration show – which airs on the Discovery Channel, Monday nights at 9pm – has been broadcast since 2003, and host Mike Brewer promises this time he’s “absolutely nailed it”. We catch up with Mike to learn ... read more
- The new Volvo V60 could be yours for just £299 a month
- MR car week in review: 20 May 2018With car manufacturers locked into a seemingly endless power struggle to build the next supercar that pushes the performance boundaries even further, it’s easy to forget it all had to start somewhere. This week we had the opportunity to sample one of the original supercar creations, testing out the ... read more
- Jaguar E-Type Zero: the EV E-Type Harry and Meghan droveFreshly famous for being Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding car of choice, the Jaguar E-type Zero is an original classic that’s been converted into a fully electric sports car by engineers at Jaguar Land Rover Classic – and if there’s demand, eco-conscious classic Jag fans will be able to ... read more
- Porsche GB is racing a classic 911 to celebrate its birthdaySpectators at a variety motorsport events across the UK and Europe will get to see a very special Porsche 911 competing this summer. This iconic machine has been prepared to help celebrate both the 70th anniversary of Porsche cars – and also show off the abilities offered by Porsche ... read more