From the earliest motor carriages to classic family saloons, the world-famous National Motor Museum has one of the finest collections of cars, motorcycles and motoring memorabilia in the world.
From legendary F1 cars and land speed record breakers for the speed freaks, to incredible examples of pioneering motoring for the history-buffs. If you time it right you’ll hear vehicles starting up and daily tours will give you more of an insight into the vehicles on display.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
- Big cats enjoy the sun at Beaulieu’s Simply Jaguar
- New Supercar Evolution at Beaulieu Supercar Weekend
- Palace House Blog – July 2018This month Mrs Chadwick joins the 'drive for change' and the first seine net fishing tours of the season take place. Mrs Chadwick's rally cry This month Mrs Chadwick’s rally cry could be heard from the tallest tower to the meandering river below, her message clear ... read more
- 40th film anniversary for Beaulieu’s Veteran BusBeaulieu’s popular Veteran Bus which has driven thousands of visitors around the attraction is celebrating 40 years since its star appearance in the classic film The Thirty Nine Steps. The much-loved replica of a 1912 London bus made its film debut recreating an early 20th century ... read more
- National Motor Museum Blog – Summer 2018
- Record numbers and Rummage for biggest Simply Land Rover yetBeaulieu's Simply Land Rover celebrated the 70th anniversary of Britain’s favourite 4X4 with record participant numbers, an off-road driving course and a Land Rover-themed autojumble to make 2018’s rally the best yet. 501 Land Rovers of every age and model joined the display in the grounds ... read more
- Beaulieu recreated in cake for Bake-Off fundraiserBeaulieu has been recreated in cake to raise money for the Great Beaulieu Bake-Off raising more than £1,000 for Cancer Research. Staff from Beaulieu and sister attraction Buckler’s Hard tested their culinary skills, donning aprons and oven gloves to create all manner of wonderful, wacky and ... read more
- Be part of Beaulieu’s award-winning International AutojumbleBeaulieu’s International Autojumble will return on September 1st and 2nd with two top awards under its belt, after winning gold for the best event in Tourism South East’s Beaulieu South Awards and the UK Heritage Awards. Join the celebrated motoring event’s classic car community of 2,000 ... read more
- Shakespeare at Beaulieu: Twelfth Night
- The Art of Kustom launched at Beaulieu’s biggest and best hot rod & custom event
- Supersize Simply Japanese is heading to Beaulieu
- Five Fantastic Treats For FathersThis Sunday is Father’s Day but don’t despair if you’re stuck for gift ideas, we’ve got five fantastic treats for fathers... Perfect greeting cards for motoring enthusiasts Struggling to find the perfect card? You can now hear the amazing sounds of the National Motor Museum's vehicles ... read more
- New car art and falconry in Beaulieu’s Summer Top TenThere’s nothing like Beaulieu for a fun-packed summer with incredible creations in a brand new customised car art exhibition in the National Motor Museum, magnificent birds of prey with Lord Montagu’s first falconer in 300 years at Beaulieu Abbey Cloister and a two-day celebration of powerful dream machines at Beaulieu ... read more
- Andy Saunders’ The Art of Kustom launch at Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In DayBeaulieu’s summer exhibition The Art of Kustom featuring incredible creations from the imagination of car customiser Andy Saunders will be launched at Father’s Day’s Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Day on Sunday June 17th. To celebrate the opening, Andy will unveil his latest project Metropolis. The ... read more
- Record turn-out for Beaulieu’s Simply Porsche
- Palace House Blog – June 2018
- Lord Montagu appoints first falconer in centuries for new exhibitionLord Montagu has rekindled Beaulieu's ancient association with the art of falconry by appointing the first official falconer in three centuries. The history of falconry at Beaulieu can be traced as far back as the 11th century and Paul Manning is believed to be the first falconer ... read more
- Historic BRM roars into life at Beaulieu Spring Autojumble
- Palace House Blog – May 2018 Part IIOn your marks, get set... bake! It's time for the Great Beaulieu Bake Off! It has been an exciting week for the kitchen maids at Palace House as they have been busy creating an entry for the Great Beaulieu Bake Off! Many departments from all over ... read more
- Roaring start for Beaulieu Supercar Weekend celebration