From the earliest motor carriages to classic family saloons, the world-famous National Motor Museum has one of the finest collections of cars, motorcycles and motoring memorabilia in the world.
From legendary F1 cars and land speed record breakers for the speed freaks, to incredible examples of pioneering motoring for the history-buffs. If you time it right you’ll hear vehicles starting up and daily tours will give you more of an insight into the vehicles on display.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
- Beaulieu launches Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 50 years exhibition
- Preparations underway for first Christmas at BeaulieuPreparations are underway for the new magical illuminated Christmas trail at Beaulieu as the medieval grounds of the abbey and Palace House are transformed from 23 November – 30 December. Specially designed for all the family to enjoy, Christmas at Beaulieu features a mile-long illuminated path ... read more
- New sprite joins mythical woodland creatures
- Workshop Apprentice Blog – Part IIIOver a year since her appointment as apprentice in the National Motor Museum workshop, Emily Leese has been making sterling progress with her training. Heavily involved with many of the projects that have been tackled by the workshop team, she has also made great strides forward with the academic side ... read more
- Bidding excitement and bargains at International AutojumbleMore than 34,000 enthusiasts enjoyed a sunny festival-feel weekend packed with automotive bargains and exciting auction bidding at Beaulieu International Autojumble. Event-goers hunted for treasures across more than 2,000 stands at the event on September 1st and 2nd, while historic vehicles went under the hammer at ... read more
- Palace House Blog – September 2018Hidden under the floorboards of a property on the Beaulieu Estate, workers found a solitary old boot.... but does this humble item hide supernatural secrets? Beneath the floorboards of an old Beaulieu Estate property, lying undiscovered in the darkness, a solitary boot was found during recent ... read more
- Beaulieu fantasy and folklore at harvest themed half-termAutumnal fantasy and folklore are part of harvest-themed celebrations with Halloween ghost stories, crafts and activities at Beaulieu this October half-term from 20th - 28th. Get into the spirit of the season with harvest festival-themed decorations in the ancestral Montagu family home of Palace House. Then ... read more
- Beaulieu goes Back to the Eighties at Fireworks Spectacular
- Former Beaulieu star in auction at International Autojumble
- Futuristic exhibit is one of world’s top green carsIt looks like a supercar but the Volkswagen XL1 which has gone on show for summer visitors is one of the world’s most fuel efficient production cars. Representing the cutting-edge of low emissions, this is a sheep in wolf’s clothing which can achieve more than 300 ... read more
- Sensational Supercar Weekend
- Diverse line-up for Beaulieu’s Simply Japanese947 Japanese cars of every variety joined Beaulieu’s Simply Japanese on Sunday July 29th, as 2099 rally participants shrugged off rainy weather. The display in the grounds of the National Motor Museum spanned all manner of Japanese car marques, including Mazda, Subaru, Honda, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Toyota, ... read more
- Aston Martins get set for Beaulieu Supercar Weekend
- Speed and history in autumn lecture series
- Double award-winning International AutojumbleInternational Autojumble which has won two awards for tourism excellence will return for a two-day celebration of classic motoring on September 1st and 2nd. Beaulieu’s oldest and biggest event recently celebrated its 50th anniversary, with the landmark show winning gold in Tourism South East’s Beautiful South ... read more
- Big cats enjoy the sun at Beaulieu’s Simply Jaguar
- New Supercar Evolution at Beaulieu Supercar Weekend
- Palace House Blog – July 2018This month Mrs Chadwick joins the 'drive for change' and the first seine net fishing tours of the season take place. Mrs Chadwick's rally cry This month Mrs Chadwick’s rally cry could be heard from the tallest tower to the meandering river below, her message clear ... read more
- 40th film anniversary for Beaulieu’s Veteran BusBeaulieu’s popular Veteran Bus which has driven thousands of visitors around the attraction is celebrating 40 years since its star appearance in the classic film The Thirty Nine Steps. The much-loved replica of a 1912 London bus made its film debut recreating an early 20th century ... read more
- National Motor Museum Blog – Summer 2018