From the earliest motor carriages to classic family saloons, the world-famous National Motor Museum has one of the finest collections of cars, motorcycles and motoring memorabilia in the world.
From legendary F1 cars and land speed record breakers for the speed freaks, to incredible examples of pioneering motoring for the history-buffs. If you time it right you’ll hear vehicles starting up and daily tours will give you more of an insight into the vehicles on display.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
- Record turn-out for Beaulieu’s Simply Porsche
- Palace House Blog – June 2018
- Lord Montagu appoints first falconer in centuries for new exhibitionLord Montagu has rekindled Beaulieu's ancient association with the art of falconry by appointing the first official falconer in three centuries. The history of falconry at Beaulieu can be traced as far back as the 11th century and Paul Manning is believed to be the first falconer ... read more
- Historic BRM roars into life at Beaulieu Spring Autojumble
- Palace House Blog – May 2018 Part IIOn your marks, get set... bake! It's time for the Great Beaulieu Bake Off! It has been an exciting week for the kitchen maids at Palace House as they have been busy creating an entry for the Great Beaulieu Bake Off! Many departments from all over ... read more
- Roaring start for Beaulieu Supercar Weekend celebration
- Seine Net Fishing Tours at Beaulieu For Summer 2018Witness the age-old tradition of seine net fishing on the Beaulieu River with a series of special tours at Beaulieu this summer. On selected dates in June and July 2018, visitors are invited to join our expert tour guides as they offer an insight into the ... read more
- Launch of unique timepieces created from iconic BRM pistonsThe National Motor Museum Trust is offering enthusiasts a unique opportunity to support the ongoing restoration of its legendary chassis number one 1950 BRM V16 racing car, with the chance to own one of 14 limited edition timepieces constructed from its original pistons. The historic pistons and ... read more
- Escort anniversary makes Beaulieu’s Simply Ford biggest yet
- Jaguars pounce on Beaulieu for Simply Jaguar
- Palace House Blog – May 2018
- World’s fastest tractor joins World of Top Gear at BeaulieuThe fastest tractor in the world, created by Matt LeBlanc and the Top Gear team and driven to a record breaking 87.2mph by the Stig, has roared into World of Top Gear at Beaulieu. Named the Track-Tor for its road-burning performance, the awesome 500bhp machine made ... read more
- Action-packed Beaulieu Father’s Day weekend with Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Day and Simply VWGet geared up for a custom-themed Father’s Day with Beaulieu’s Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Day on Sunday June 17th and enjoy amazing cars and bikes, great live music, dancing and a vibrant Vintage Village. For an exciting start to the retro weekend, see Vee Dubs ... read more
- Crack the Golden Egg Hunt at Beaulieu this EasterJoin the Golden egg hunt at Beaulieu this Easter weekend, from Good Friday March 30th to Monday April 2nd, and crack the cipher code for a chance to win a New Forest luxury hotel stay. Celebrate the start of spring by heading off across the parkland ... read more
- Historic BRM start-up at Beaulieu Spring AutojumbleThe first start-up of the National Motor Museum's 1950 BRM V16 will take place at Beaulieu’s Spring Autojumble after the painstaking rebuild of the treasured F1 racer’s complex engine. On Saturday May 19th, show-goers will hear the incredible roar of the BRM’s powerful but highly-strung supercharged ... read more
- Rolls-Royce arrivals for Beaulieu’s Luxury of MotoringTwo of the most exclusive Rolls-Royces of modern times have joined new display The Luxury of Motoring at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu with a Wraith built in tribute to Beatles record producer Sir George Martin and a brand new Dawn Black Badge. The 2017 Rolls-Royce ... read more
- Second top tourism award for Beaulieu’s 50th International AutojumbleBeaulieu’s landmark 50th International Autojumble has won a second top tourism award by winning the Best Event/Exhibition category in the UK Heritage Awards. A panel of tourism industry experts picked the internationally-acclaimed International Autojumble as a shining example of a heritage-themed event, offering the best visitor ... read more
- Porsche perfection at Beaulieu’s Simply Porsche
- Beaulieu’s Simply Ford celebrates Escort half century
- Palace House Blog – March 2018