From the earliest motor carriages to classic family saloons, the world-famous National Motor Museum has one of the finest collections of cars, motorcycles and motoring memorabilia in the world.
From legendary F1 cars and land speed record breakers for the speed freaks, to incredible examples of pioneering motoring for the history-buffs. If you time it right you’ll hear vehicles starting up and daily tours will give you more of an insight into the vehicles on display.
If you would like a site / source added to our curation you can request this by visiting our contact page here.
- World’s fastest tractor joins World of Top Gear at BeaulieuThe fastest tractor in the world, created by Matt LeBlanc and the Top Gear team and driven to a record breaking 87.2mph by the Stig, has roared into World of Top Gear at Beaulieu. Named the Track-Tor for its road-burning performance, the awesome 500bhp machine made ... read more
- Action-packed Beaulieu Father’s Day weekend with Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Day and Simply VWGet geared up for a custom-themed Father’s Day with Beaulieu’s Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Day on Sunday June 17th and enjoy amazing cars and bikes, great live music, dancing and a vibrant Vintage Village. For an exciting start to the retro weekend, see Vee Dubs ... read more
- Crack the Golden Egg Hunt at Beaulieu this EasterJoin the Golden egg hunt at Beaulieu this Easter weekend, from Good Friday March 30th to Monday April 2nd, and crack the cipher code for a chance to win a New Forest luxury hotel stay. Celebrate the start of spring by heading off across the parkland ... read more
- Historic BRM start-up at Beaulieu Spring AutojumbleThe first start-up of the National Motor Museum's 1950 BRM V16 will take place at Beaulieu’s Spring Autojumble after the painstaking rebuild of the treasured F1 racer’s complex engine. On Saturday May 19th, show-goers will hear the incredible roar of the BRM’s powerful but highly-strung supercharged ... read more
- Rolls-Royce arrivals for Beaulieu’s Luxury of MotoringTwo of the most exclusive Rolls-Royces of modern times have joined new display The Luxury of Motoring at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu with a Wraith built in tribute to Beatles record producer Sir George Martin and a brand new Dawn Black Badge. The 2017 Rolls-Royce ... read more
- Second top tourism award for Beaulieu’s 50th International AutojumbleBeaulieu’s landmark 50th International Autojumble has won a second top tourism award by winning the Best Event/Exhibition category in the UK Heritage Awards. A panel of tourism industry experts picked the internationally-acclaimed International Autojumble as a shining example of a heritage-themed event, offering the best visitor ... read more
- Porsche perfection at Beaulieu’s Simply Porsche
- Beaulieu’s Simply Ford celebrates Escort half century
- Palace House Blog – March 2018
- Beaulieu launches search for What makes your car luxury?
- The League of Gentlemen’s shocking pink taxi arrives at Beaulieu
- Glittering Lalique in Beaulieu’s new Luxury of Motoring display
- Beaulieu in the running as Britain’s best classic destinationBeaulieu, the home of the National Motor Museum and host to a calendar of award-winning motoring events, has been shortlisted as one of Britain’s best classic car destinations – and you can vote for this jewel of the New Forest as your favourite place to enjoy a memorable petrol-fuelled day ... read more
- McLaren supercar roars in as new Beaulieu exhibitEvery supercar fan’s dream, the 2016 McLaren MSO HS is a new arrival which has roared into the National Motor Museum to go on show at Beaulieu. One of only 25 built, the very special McLaren boasts an exceptional turn of speed, stunning styling and masses ... read more
- Brand new Simply Audi celebrates Beaulieu’s Simply success
- Meet Beaulieu’s Nature Detective on bird-themed Easter trail
- Beaulieu’s 41st Boatjumble starts the season
- Sad news of speed kingAll those who knew Charles Burnett III were shocked and greatly saddened to receive the news of his death. Lord Montagu said: “Charles helped a number of local charities including the National Motor Museum Trust. His relationship with the National Motor Museum started when my father and I ... read more
- Awesome Astons set to stun at Beaulieu’s Simply seasonBeaulieu’s new events season gets off to a racing start as Simply Aston Martin celebrates one of Britain’s most revered motoring marques with an impressive display on Sunday April 8th.Awesome Astons set to stun at Beaulieu’s Simply season. Returning for its third year, the popular rally ... read more
- High fliers and lost TV recordings in Beaulieu’s spring lecturesOne of the country’s most knowledgeable aviation speakers, the former Chairman of Aston Martin and previously undiscovered recordings of long lost TV shows make a fascinating programme of spring lectures at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. Starting the season on Saturday January 20th will be Controlling ... read more